Updated: Nov 13, 2019
2 Containers Sunripe Spiralized Zucchini
2 Filets Sunripe Atlantic Salmon
1 Tbsp Fresh Parsley
1/4 tsp Fresh Oregano
1/4 tsp Fresh Thyme
1/4 tsp Fresh Rosemary
1 Tbsp Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350F and spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine Dijon, oil, garlic, parsley, oregano, thyme, rosemary and garlic.
3. Layer the spiralized zucchini on the bottom of the pan then place the salmon on top of the zucchini. Add salt & pepper.
4. Coat fish with marinade distributing it evenly and top with sliced lemons
5. Bake in the oven at 350F 20-25 minutes until fish is flaky and zucchini is tender.
6. Serve immediately with more sliced lemon and parsley.