Cheese Stuffed Zucchini
2 Eggs, Well Beaten
1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Cottage Cheese
2 Tbsp Parsley, Chopped
2 Tbsp Onion, Chopped
1/2 Cup Cracker Crumbs
2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
1/2 tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
1. Remove ends of zucchini & scrub well.
2. Cook zucchini in boiling salted water covered for 12 minutes or until tender.
3. Remove from water and cut in half, lengthwise. Remove pulp & invert on paper towel to drain.
4. Combine cottage cheese, parsley, onion, salt & pepper.
5. Fill zucchini shells with cottage cheese mixture.
6. Toss crumbs with butter & sprinkle over zucchini.
7. Arrange in a greased 9 x 13 baking pan & bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
8. Brown under broiler if desired.