Broccoli Crust Pizza
1 Head Broccoli
1/4 Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 Parmesan Cheese
1. Use a cheese grader to shred broccoli into a rice like consistency.
2. Pour into a bowl. cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 1-2 minutes.
3. Once cooked, dump onto a clean dish towel (I know, it sounds strange) and squeeze out as much water as possible (careful though, it might be hot!)
4. Combine broccoli with eggs, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
5. Spread dough on a lined baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes.
6. Cover in sauce and sprinkle on your favorite pizza toppings!
7. Bake for 10 more minutes and supper is ready.
See ya next time!