2 Cups Bread Crumbs
Fresh Basil (a handful)
3/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan
1. Cut off the ends of the zucchini and slice them into coins.
2. Chop up the fresh basil and mix it with the bread crumbs and shredded parmesan in a big bowl.
3. Crack the eggs into a flat dish and scramble 'em up. Egg-cellent.
4. Dunk your coins in the egg and then in the bread crumb mixture and lay them out on a baking sheet.
5. Bake 'em for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Flipping them halfway through.
P.S. They taste great with Dill Dip!
See ya next time!