Peanut Butter Pancakes
1 Cup Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
2 1/2 Tbsp Sugar
1 Cup Milk
1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl.
2. Mix the peanut butter, vegetable oil and sugar together in another bowl.
3. Add milk and egg to the peanut butter mixture and get mixin' again.
4. Combine everything! Flour mixture and peanut butter mixture.
5. Fry 'em up in a hot buttery pan and enjoy for breakfast, lunch or dinner (we don't judge!).
See ya next time!