Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast
1/2 Cup Milk
2 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
2 tsp Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Strawberries
1 Loaf of Bread
1. Whisk together your eggs and milk in a shallow container.
2. Add in 1 tsp of vanilla extract and your sugar.
3. For the (dreamy) filling mix together cream cheese, the rest of your vanilla, powdered sugar and strawberries.
4. Generously spread that ooey gooey filling over a slice of bread and sandwich another slice on top.
5. Dunk it in your egg mixture and fry it up in a buttery pan.
See ya next time!